Sat, Jan 26|
Expanding Your Success & Freedom Winter Workshop
Greet 2019 in this is the first of four workshops dedicated to exploring how to live in balance through the teachings and reflections of nature through medicine wheel. This beautiful 1/2 day workshop will begin your journey of living with intention, focus and balance.
Time & Location
Jan 26, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Thinkspot Burlington, 6210 Lowville Park Rd, Burlington, ON L7P 0A8, Canada
About the event
The Medicine Wheel is a powerful tool that guides our flow through life. It can be applied to our day, month, year and life and puts us into direct harmony with creation and nature.
Living in balance can easily be achieved when we understand our role in the oneness of life.
Bring your life into sweeter balance and awarenes by learning more about this traditional gift.
In this workshop we will:
- Learn about the medicine wheel and the role it plays in our healing in greater purpose
- Use guided meditation and drum journey to create deeper connections with ourselves
- Learn how to use teachings to reflect and manage our own expectations
- Learn some self-talk techniques based on NLP therapy to bring more optimism and happiness into each day
- Establish an empowered action plan for 2019
- Set the foundation for the next three workshops offered each season as you walk your balanced path throughout 2019.
Workshop fee covers all materials. Please bring your lunch as we will be working through.
If you need to pay at the event, please register by emailing me at email@example.com.
Walking the Medicine Wheel
Honouring the North - Walking the Medicine Wheel Price $65 +HST per person = $73.45$73.45