Sat, Nov 07|
Living Through the Medicine Wheel - The West
Learn to live in deeper alignment with natural rhythms. The Medicine Wheel is a powerful tool that guides our flow through life. It can be applied to our day, month, year and life and puts us into direct harmony with creation and nature. Identify with your spirit animals that guide you.
Time & Location
Nov 07, 2020, 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. EST
About the event
Back by popular demand! The Medicine Wheel workshops are part of the Conscious Living Series.
**This workshop has been converted to an online, live interactive workshop to support health and social distancing practices.**
As a Metis woman I believe completely in the essential practice of living in alignment with all natural elements around us.
Fall into deeper alignment with natural rhythms. The Medicine Wheel is a powerful tool that guides our flow through life. It can be applied to our day, month, year and life and puts us into direct harmony with creation and nature.
Living in balance can easily be achieved when we understand our role in the oneness of life and respect the essential need for cycles.
This workshop is the first of four that focuses on the brilliance of living in the WEST - a time of releasing and letting go.
Bring your life into sweeter balance and awareness by learning more about this traditional gift.
In this workshop we will:
- Learn about the medicine wheel and the role it plays in our healing in greater purpose
- Learn how to use teachings to reflect and manage our own expectations
- Identify with spirit animals with a guided meditation
- Learn how to use the medicine wheel and teachings of nature to navigate and plan the day to day with ease and peace
- Learn some self-talk techniques based on NLP therapy to bring more optimism and happiness into each day
- Explore our lives and selves as we plan to bring 2020 to a close and begin planning for 2021
- Set the foundation for the winter workshop scheduled for January 2021
Workshop fee covers all materials.
Expanding into Joy - Fall
The first step in the Medicine Wheel Series that takes us through the reflections, steps and action for living a conscious life.$65.00Tax: +$8.45 HST